graphics for personal project

  







shown above is a collection of graphics I created for my personal cyberpunk themed project. The purpose of these was to improve my skills at making these types of graphics and logos in photoshop for them to be inserted into different games and other projects. these graphics and logos were used to help decorate a cyberpunk themed environment and I believe I was able capture this aesthetic well considering this was my first proper attempt at doing something like this.

creating these graphics was an excellent learning opportunity, the most important thing was getting to navigate and use photoshop significantly better which will and has already become a very useful transferrable skill for future projects, this skill has been especially useful in the current project I'm working on in which I am making multiple different themed decals and posters and I have also been making textures for my 3d models, this shows a clear improvement in my skills through doing this.    
   

Comments